Subscribe to my podcast at:
Our guest today was predicted to not survive more than 24 hours because of a rare bone disorder, that stunted his growth and caused his bones to be extremely fragile. Despite the challenges he faced, he’s taken a stand for a quality of life that has reached millions of people around the world including Sir Richard Branson, President Clinton, and his Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama.
He is the 3 foot giant- Sean Stephenson!
Sean has appeared on everything from The Oprah Show to online videos with hundreds of millions of views.
His message has been heard at live events in over 16 countries and 48 states in the past 23 years. Sean’s latest book, Get Off Your But, has swept the US and been released in almost a dozen languages around the world.
Sean is indeed a human example for all of us that no matter what life through at us, the challenges, the problems, the pain, the suffering,
None of them are stronger than the number one thing we all share in common-
Which is the human spirit!
The spirit of love!
The spirit of connection!
The spirit of passion, determination, courage!
Always remember that its not any event that shapes our destiny- its all in our decision.
Table of content:
1. Personal history & background (2:45-3:28)
2. What was a trigger point in your life that made the shift to the person you are today? (3:28-6:45)
3. The power of being patient with yourself and surround yourself with winners (6:45-9:45)
4. Stop care about what other people say or think about you (9:45-13:00)
5. Know to celebrate your little victories and set yourself up to win. (13:00-17:20)
6. What has to happen for you to feel happy/ sad? (17:20-22:22)
7. Take control of your own mind and stop living in reaction to others. (22:22-26:00)
8. Overcoming fears (26:00-29:50)
9. Be gentle with yourself and learn to live peacefully with yourself (29:50-30:18)
10. How to overcome public speaking (30:18-37:30)
11. Finding your soul-mate and creating a loving and passionate relationship (37:30-43:40)
12. The 2 relationship lists- the deal breaker and the “what would be nice,,,” (43:40-46:50)
13. Sean Stephenson’s Legacy (46:50)
You can also check Sean Stephenson at his site:
And also on social media:
PLEASE SHARE MY PODCAST
Please share my Podcast with your family and friends. Share, Like and Comment on our posts on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I would love to hear from you and will answer personally so get in touch with me at:
Did you like the show? If you did, I would truly appreciate it
if you can take 60 seconds to subscribe and give me a 5 star review on iTunes.
Don’t Know Where To Start?
Do You Want 1-1 Online Consulting With Lidor Dayan?
Click Here For More Details