In this episode I had the honor to speak with mike arce.
Mike Arce is an entrepreneur, speaker, coach, and advertising professional who owns Loud Rumor, a 7-figure advertising agency for fitness studios and independent gyms. Mike is also the host of a video podcast, The G.O.A.T. Show, where he interviews people who are arguably the greatest of all time at what they do.
Table of content:
1. Personal Bio (4:45-7:00)
2. Fear is when you give yourself a choice (7:00-11:18)
3. The g.o.a.t show and the power of relationship (11:18-14:10)
4. You either love it or you don’t (14:10-17:35)
5. Don’t try to just build a “brand”, build relationships and build yourself as a better person (17:35-23:30)
6. Learn to be yourself and be real, without trying to look “perfect” (23:30-27:20)
7. Always prepare yourself to the best of your abilities (27:20-33:00)
8. Mike legacy (33:00)
You can also check Mike Arce at his site:
And also at Loud Rumor at:
And also on social media:
Please share my Podcast with your family and friends. Share, Like and Comment on our posts on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I would love to hear from you and will answer personally so get in touch with me at:
Did you like the show? If you did, I would truly appreciate it
if you can take 60 seconds to subscribe and give me a 5 star review on iTunes.