Subscribe to my podcast at:
Jordan Harbinger is an entrepreneur, talk show host, and world-renowned social dynamics expert.
Jordan has helped develop one of the leading self-development programs in the world, with a special expertise in social capital, relationship-building, and authentic rapport. He is also the host of The Jordan harbinger show, where he interviews leading entrepreneurs, celebrities, authors, and experts on psychology, human performance, behavioral economics, and success. For all his work in the field, Forbes named Jordan one of the 50 best relationship-builders in the world.
Jordan and I talked about serval stuff from building a business from scratch, creating relationships with influencers and having a relationship simultaneously
Table of content:
1. Personal bio (2:10-4:50)
2. Always give more than what you expect to receive (4:50-6:00)
3. Become an ABG (Always Be Generous/Giving) instead of being an ABC (Always Be Closing) (6:00-14:00)
4. Become result driven in anything you do in life (14:00-15:50)
5. Always use feedback in order to improve yourself & your business (15:50-16:59)
6. Whatever you build, you have to constantly getting better or it is not really worth doing. (16:59-17:42)
7. How to start building your business from scratch all over again (17:42-18:40)
8. Always bring the best content that you can to others. (18:40-21:48)
9. Have a greater sense of purpose and feeling that you have the capability to execute on it (21:48-23:50)
10. The meaning we give to something, will direct our focus and actions (23:50-25:00)
11. Work-life-balance? Is it really possible? (25:00-26:55)
12. Jordan’s Legacy
You can also check Jordan Harbinger at his site:
Also on social media:
PLEASE SHARE MY PODCAST
Please share my Podcast with your family and friends. Share, Like and Comment on our posts on
Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I would love to hear from you and will answer personally so get in touch with me at:
Did you like the show? If you did, I would truly appreciate it
if you can take 60 seconds to subscribe and give me a 5 star review on iTunes.