Subscribe to my podcast at:
In this episode of THE MIND BODY PODCAST I had the privilege to talk to a great man, leader and entrepreneur. His name is James Swanwick.
James is a New York-based ESPN anchor on SportsCenter, author of ‘Insider Journalism Secrets’ and co-founder of international agency, Crocmedia. He has been a print or TV journalist for 20 years, writing for newspapers and magazines in the US, UK and Australia.
James and I talked about serveal topics such as the power of having a mentors in your life, reading books and the important of giving without the expectation to give something back.
Table of Content:
1. Personal history (1:50-3:00)
2. Stop drinking alcohol and the changed it made in his life (3:00-4:05)
3. Using pain as a leverage to become a better you (4:05-5:24)
4. The importance of having mentors in your life (5:24-6:20)
5. Reading a book a day (6:20-7:03)
6. The power of your habits on your life (7:03-10:47)
7. How to use “smart reading” to get the most out of your books. (10:47-16:59)
8. The power of visualization (16:59-18:55)
9. The biggest lesson james learned from his mentors (18:55-22:50)
10. How to collaborate with other influencers (22:50-26:20)
11. James legacy (26:20)
You can also check James Swanwick at his site:
And also on social media:
PLEASE SHARE MY PODCAST
Please share my Podcast with your family and friends. Share, Like and Comment on our posts on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I would love to hear from you and will answer personally so get in touch with me at:
Did you like the show? If you did, I would truly appreciate it
if you can take 60 seconds to subscribe and give me a 5 star review on iTunes.
Don’t Know Where To Start?
Do You Want 1-1 Online Consulting With Lidor Dayan?
Click Here For More Details