Subscribe to my podcast at:
In today’s episode I got a good chance speaking to a very unique person.
His name is drew manning and some of you might be fimilar with him on his journey from fit to fat to fit.
Drew is a fitness guru, NY Times Best Selling Author and a motivational speaker.
Drew is not only a coach but also stepped into his clients shoes but adding 70 pounds to his frame and losing it all in a 6 month journey!
Wow, taking about a real walk the talk.
By that he finally understood how the mind of an overweight person really feel like and what needs to change both physically and mentally.
So im really excited sharing this interview with you all and I truly believe you can take a few notes that can help you and your fat loss journey,
Some of the topics Drew and I discussed about were:
1. Fitness background (1:50-3:10)
2. The journey from fit2fat2fit (3:10-5:11)
3. What’s going into an overweight person’s mind (5:11-7:45)
4. How to shift your mind from an overweight mentality to a fitness person mentality (7:45-12:43)
5. How to overcome your bad food habits (12:43-17:37)
6. Must tools every overweight person must have while starting his/her fat loss journey (17:37-23:08)
7. What is the best question you should always ask yourself daily while trying to lose weight? (23:08-27:58)
8. How can you motivate yourself to working out when you don’t feel like it (27:58-32:45)
9. How changing your inside rules can impact the way you are going to do or not to do something (27:58-32:45)
10. How to change your current “anchors” to a much more empowering ones (36:12-38:25)
11. Drew Manning legacy (38:25)
You can also check drew manning at his site:
And also on social media:
PLEASE SHARE MY PODCAST
Please share my Podcast with your family and friends. Share, Like and Comment on our posts on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I would love to hear from you and will answer personally so get in touch with me at:
Did you like the show? If you did, I would truly appreciate it
if you can take 60 seconds to subscribe and give me a 5 star review on iTunes.
Don’t Know Where To Start?
Do You Want 1-1 Online Consulting With Lidor Dayan?
Click Here For More Details