Subscribe to my podcast at:
In today’s episode, I had the honor to speak with dorie clark.
And I’m also very excited about the fact that she is the first woman I get to interview! She broke the 31 men record finally for god sake lol
Dorie Clark is a marketing strategy consultant, professional speaker and the author of Entrepreneurial You, ReinventingYou and Stand Out, which was named the #1 Leadership Book of 2015 by Inc.
We covered many topics in this interview from entraprenuership , overcoming procrastination and finding your X factor.
Table of content:
1. Personal background (2:00-2:45)
2. What was a trigger in your life that made a change in the path of your life? (2:45-5:47)
3. How to overcome the fear of success/ failure (5:47-7:54)
4. Have a big dream but back it up with a roadmap or else you won’t know what to do (7:54-11:00)
5. How can you develop a good scenery acuity to know when you need to change your approach or keep doing the same and just stay “patient”. (11:00-13:20)
6. Learn to celebrate your small victories- not just your money ones. (13:20-15:34)
7. How can you define your X-factor (15:34- 17:45)
8. Overcoming procrastination in a productive procrastination ways. (17:45-20:48)
9. The number one common mistake most business makes. (20:48-23:43)
10. How you define your target audience (23:43-25:35)
11. The power of loving what you do (25:35)
12. Dorie’s legacy (30:22)
You can also check dorie clark at her site:
Also you can download your free 88 question Entrepreneurial You self-assessment.
PLEASE SHARE MY PODCAST
Please share my Podcast with your family and friends. Share, Like and Comment on our posts on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I would love to hear from you and will answer personally so get in touch with me at:
Did you like the show? If you did, I would truly appreciate it
if you can take 60 seconds to subscribe and give me a 5 star review on iTunes.
Don’t Know Where To Start?
Do You Want 1-1 Online Consulting With Lidor Dayan?
Click Here For More Details