In today’s episode I have the honor to speak to Doctor Fresco.
Dr. German Garcia-Fresco has a PhD. in Molecular Neurobiology at the University of North Carolina. He has received numerous awards including the President’s Award for excellence in genetics and biochemistry. His research has led to advances in the field of neurobiology, contributing to mechanisms involved in neurodegenerative diseases. His research has been featured in top scientific journals as well as New York Times and several news channels around the world.
Asides from his scientific interests, he is an avid entrepreneur and has opened and successfully operates a variety of different profitable companies in the US.
Over the last few years he has been focused on the behavioral aspects of brain functioning specifically decision making, emotional control and creative enhancement.
Table of content:
1. Personal Bio (3:35-4:52)
2. Publishing a book (4:52-9:45)
3. How to stop procrastination the right and PROVEN way (9:45-17:12)
4. Decisions is the ultimate source for your success (17:12-20:55)
5. Do you have a fixed or growth mindset? (20:55-25:00)
6. To EARN more you must LEARN more (25:00-29:00)
7. Always do your research on the people you put your time and money on (29:00-37:00)
8. How to stop your food addictions (37:00-39:50)
9. How to pick the right supplementation? (39:50)
You can also check Doctor Fresco at his site:
And also on social media:
Please share my Podcast with your family and friends. Share, Like and Comment on our posts on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I would love to hear from you and will answer personally so get in touch with me at:
Did you like the show? If you did, I would truly appreciate it
if you can take 60 seconds to subscribe and give me a 5 star review on iTunes.