Dr. Chris Zaino is a world-renowned speaker, author, entrepreneur, and HERO.
Dr. Chris’s story is amazing. It’s about pushing yourself to your greatest potential and not giving in to anything. After overcoming a life threatening illness, he then studied to become a doctor to help others and serve. He is ready to accomplish great things in life and doesn’t apologize for wanting to be the best version of himself possible. His latest adventure on YouTube, HERO, came from a moment of universal synchronicity, where he came to an awakening to the theme of his entire life. He teaches people about the innate intelligence inside of everyone. The true genius inside is usually untapped. Everybody has a hero, but sometimes we live a secret identity because we live other people’s values. Today’s show is how to to let go of that secret identity and become the true hero you were meant to be.
Table of content:
1. Dealing with incurable disease and starting over from being Mr Universe and top athlete (2:29-6:49)
2. When you feel that you are stuck in the corner, when you think there is one way or no way, you didn’t really tried it all because if you did, you would have the results that you wanted. We don’t realize that we become hopeless and victims when something “bad” happens to us. (6:49-8:12)
3. You are not getting the results you want because there is “blind spots”. Those “blind spots” you don’t see, and it’s not your fault. This is why it’s so important to have a mentor or coach that is a “straight shooter”. A “straight shooter” is a person that see what you can’t see. Just like the old saying: “you can’t see the label when you are inside the bottle”.
4. When you choose to correct your problem that effects your life and your future, you will get better because you don’t give up on yourself no matter what!
You have to realize that no one is coming to save you and it’s all up to you.
When you act like a victim, you blame the circumstances but when you really become resourceful, you start to tap into the inner power inside of you and you find a way.
5. Whenever you are in your life right now, take 100% responsibility because it’s all your fault!
If your marriage sucks, it’s because of you!
If your health sucks, it’s because of you! (14:35-15:52)
6. The biggest lie you can tell yourself is that you can get away from whatever you are facing. your current state of your life has nothing to do with your circumstances but to how you respond to the circumstances. You always have the ability to change it, even though it might feel sucks, which it does. (15:52-17:00)
7. Words don’t teach, experience do. When you go through hard times and you resolve from it, you transmute that to every area of your life. (17:00-19:13)
8. We all like to do something we are good at and that we get a good feedback on. You have to realize that the same principles that helped you to get really good at something, can also help you in any other area of your life that you want to succeed at. (19:13-20:18)
9. When you become self-aware and stop the “blame game” and own it, you then start to create lasting change. Once you start, you develop the discipline muscle that can be applied to any area of your life. (20:18-24:04)
10. Comparation leads to judgment, guilt, envy and perfectionist. What you want to be is a “potentialist”. What a potentialist does is TODAY. You do the best you can with what you got, in the moment you got. The past is an illusion that we remember and make up, the future hasn’t happened so the only power you have is right now. (24:04-26:30)
11. Set your alarm clock for 5 minutes earlier and once you are up, visualize and plan your day. Start small and build up on that. Do that for a month and see what happens! (26:30-31:55)
12. Do stuff that’s align with your values and makes you feel good and that you enjoy it. (31:55-33:00)
13. Everything you put into your body is the building blocks of your body. You build yourself from what you eat. Eat grass fed, organic and green foods because those foods have more dense nutrients.
The best diet you can do is the one you feel that you can stay consistent with 80-90% of the time. (33:00-38:50)
14. Chris legacy- ” I want to build a legacy and actually being able to see it happening while I’m alive” (38:50-40:00)
15. When you can be in a state of appreciation of the “now”, every day you can become happy. You are not judging, guilting or in shame when you are in an appreciation state.
You can also find Doctor Chris Zaino at his site:
You can download is “Hero secrets Sause” at:
Also, you can find him on social media at:
Please share my Podcast with your family and friends. Share, Like and Comment on our posts on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I would love to hear from you and will answer personally so get in touch with me at:
Did you like the show? If you did, I would truly appreciate it
if you can take 60 seconds to subscribe and give me a 5 star review on iTunes.