Subscribe to my podcast at:
In today’s podcast I had the chance to speak with Dave Palumbo
Dave is a retired body builder and expert contest preparation coach. He is the CEO and found of RX Muscle and owner of Species Nutrition. His notable clients include the likes of WWE super star’s Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.
Table of content:
1. Dave’s background (1:35-3:20)
2. Why having an inspiration is a must (3:20-5:10)
3. If you do something- focus on it and go all out (5:10-6:00)
4. Always strive to be the best you can be (6:00-7:47)
5. The power of positive affirmation to yourself (7:47-8:25)
6. Common mistakes before getting ready for a show (8:25-13:30)
7. The only way to succeed in anything you want (13:30-16:33)
8. You don’t get what you want- you get what you are! (16:33-17:20)
9. What takes longer to recover- muscle or nervous system? (17:20-19:30)
10. Tempo VS progressively overload- which one is better for building more muscle? (19:30-21:15)
11. Few tips for a beginner who try to build more muscle (21:15-22:50)
12. How important is the digestive system for losing body fat/ gaining muscle? (22:50-24:30)
13. The difference between men/women in terms of nutrition and training (24:30-27:00)
14. How to get your energy higher through your nutrition (27:00-29:45)
15. Dave’s top 3 supplement recommendation (29:45-36:00)
16. Dave legacy (36:00)
You can also find Dave at his site:
And also on social media:
PLEASE SHARE MY PODCAST
Please share my Podcast with your family and friends. Share, Like and Comment on our posts on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I would love to hear from you and will answer personally so get in touch with me at:
Did you like the show? If you did, I would truly appreciate it
if you can take 60 seconds to subscribe and give me a 5 star review on iTunes.
Don’t Know Where To Start?
THE MIND BODY PODCAST
Do You Want 1-1 Online Consulting With Lidor Dayan?
Click Here For More Details