In today’s episode I have the honor to speak with chris patterson.
Chris is the CEO of interchanges. interchanges is an enthusiastic team of ‘make-it-happen’ professionals who are dedicated to producing significant business results for their clients.
Chris story start from a very humble beginning and im sure that all of us can learn a lot from him and his entrepreneurial journey.
Table of content:
- Personal bio (3:37-4:35)
- Starting a new business from scratch (4:35-7:00)
- Resources are never the problem, it’s all about becoming resourceful enough (7:00-8:30)
- You have to have a place where you always have a treat (8:30-11:15)
- Everything in life is a season, but seasons never last forever (11:15-11:45)
- You have to become a person who is constantly live in crisis with himself (11:45-15:00)
- Being mentored by zig Ziglar for 12 months (15:00-16:30)
- Take full ownership of your life because nobody owns you nothing! (16:30-18:20)
- How to fix your negative habits (18:20-22:45)
- Use the power of C.A.N.I (22:45-25:15)
- Setting goals the RIGHT way (25:15-33:00)
- Chris Patterson’s Legacy (34:00)
To get your free 30 minutes free coacing session with chris:
You can also check ‘interchanges’ at:
And also check Chris Patterson on social media:
Please share my Podcast with your family and friends. Share, Like and Comment on our posts on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I would love to hear from you and will answer personally so get in touch with me at:
Did you like the show? If you did, I would truly appreciate it
if you can take 60 seconds to subscribe and give me a 5 star review on iTunes.