Brad is a self-made entrepreneur. With over 25 years in sales & marketing and after training and motivating thousands worldwide, Brad realized that he was spinning his wheels. He was traveling non-stop, saying the same thing over and over and the only thing that was changing were the faces in the room.
Brad knew there had to be a better, more effective way to train and communicate. He realized that in order to truly learn anything… there had to be repetition, practice and ongoing accountability.
In 2000, Brad decided to create a solution that would allow him to better train his clients and deliver the value he was being paid for. Well, he did it. It worked so well he decided to completely change his business model and share the solution with the world. LightSpeed VT was born.
Table of content:
1. Leaving home at 16 years of age (2:30-3:58)
2. Focus on creation, not Competition (3:58-4:45)
3. Always see risk as an opportunity (4:45-6:35)
4. Make adjustments along your way (6:35-8:21)
5. Provide to the universe and the universe will provide back to you (8:21-10:50)
6. You can learn something from EVERYONE, all you gotta do is just ask (10:50-12:25)
7. Listen to what people MEAN rather than what they SAY (12:25-20:00)
8. Selling is whenever someone says “NO” and in order to hear a “YES”, you must develop that skill (20:00-22:10)
9. Seek out discomfort instead of comfort (22:10-26:14)
10. Use your brain for strategies and your instincts as your guide (26:14-28:30)
11. Start as a big fish in a small pond until you become big enough fish to be in the big pond (28:30-30:42)
12. In order to take shit to the next level- maximize the level you are on (30:42-32:30)
13. You can’t Be focused helping yourself, you have to focus on helping others (32:30-34:15)
14. The 5 factors for success:
– Take a chance
– Solve problems
– Make adjustments
– Get knowledge
– Never stop
15. Determine what really makes you happy (40:26-43:10)
16. Brad Lea Legacy (43:10)
Check Brad Lea On His Site: https://www.bradlea.com
Also his company LightSpeed VT: https://www.lightspeedvt.com
Also Check Brad Lea on social media:
Please share my Podcast with your family and friends. Share, Like and Comment on our posts on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I would love to hear from you and will answer personally so get in touch with me at:
Did you like the show? If you did, I would truly appreciate it
if you can take 60 seconds to subscribe and give me a 5 star review on iTunes.