In today’s episode i spoke with John Lee Dumas.
John is the host of Entrepreneurs on Fire, an award winning podcast where he interviews inspiring Entrepreneurs every Monday and drops value bombs every Thursday. With over 2000 episodes, 1.3 million listens every month, and seven-figures of annual revenue, JLD is just getting started. Visit EOFire.com to set YOUR Entrepreneurial journey ON FIRE!
Table of content:
1. 7:00 PM is coming!
– it is up to you what you do with your time
– put your mind into something, commit to it and understand that “the night is coming”
2. You are the average of the 5 people you surround yourself with:
– Ask yourself- ” who are the people I surround myself with? Are they bringing positivity or negativity to my life?
3. 5 lesson’s john learned from 2000 episodes:
Lesson #1: Morning Routines- successful entrepreneurs get their day right, with a plan of action and execute first in the morning.
Lesson #2- Set & Accomplish goals- set big goals, set a time frame and accomplish them.
Lesson #3- Choose one big Idea and go “all In”- rush one idea that you have and become the best at it.
Lesson #4- Be aware of the 5 people you spend most of your time with.
Lesson #5- Always be self- educated and commit to lifetime learning- the world is always moving so you must always learn by producing and consuming content (the right ones).
4. Stay F.O.C.U.S (Follow One Course Until Success)
– Set one goal and focus on that one goal until you accomplish it.
Example: ” I set 42 minutes timer and I focus on one major task that I have”
5. Love failure- as humans we fail since we were born ( fail to talk, walk and etc.)
Learn, adjust and improve from it.
6. In order to market a product/ service:
– be caring and passionate about what you do
– have skills and expertise and know how to use it together.
7. 3 rituals every entrepreneur must have:
#1- Morning Routines- have minimum of 45 minutes of morning routines of self-care- hydration, exercise, reading, meditation, journaling.
#2- Monday Morning Meetings- Every Monday sit with your team and craft your weekly plan and goals.
#3- Friday Rap up- Review your week with your team and see what did you do good and what went bad.
8. John Lee Dumas Legacy (15:42)
For Entrepreneurs on fire podcast:
Check John’s free training ” your big idea” :
You can also find John Lee Dumas on social media:
Please share my Podcast with your family and friends. Share, Like and Comment on our posts on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I would love to hear from you and will answer personally so get in touch with me at:
Did you like the show? If you did, I would truly appreciate it
if you can take 60 seconds to subscribe and give me a 5 star review on iTunes.