- Attach a rope to a high pulley and place a mat on the floor.
- With both hands, grab the rope. Kneel approximately a meter back.
- Make sure the rope is located behind your head and that your hands are located next to your ears.
- Contract your abdominal muscles and pull the rope down until your elbow reaches the level of your knees.
- Keep moving downwards until you are halfway down. At that point, begin rotating one of your elbows to the opposite knee.
- Alternate the other elbow and knee and repeat the same movement.