TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET RIPPED BUT
Join Thousands of Guys Just Like You That Are Building Muscle, Losing Fat, and Getting Strong…
Here’s the deal:
Getting into the shape you always dreamt of isn’t nearly as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe.
- You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements that steroid freaks told you that you “must” use in order to build the physique you always wanted.
- You don’t need to constantly change up your exercise routines to “confuse” your muscles. I’m pretty sure muscles lack cognitive abilities, but this approach is a great way to just confuse you instead.
- You don’t need to kill yourself in the gym for a couple of hours per day, doing tons of sets, supersets, drop sets, giant sets, etc. (As a matter of fact, this is a great way to stunt gains and get nowhere.)
- You don’t need to grind out hours and hours of boring cardio to shed off your belly fat and love handles and get a shredded six-pack. (How many flabby treadmillers have you come across over the years? Which still look the same…)
- You don’t need to obsess over “eating clean” to get ripped, and you don’t need to completely abstain from “cheat” foods while getting down to single-digit body fat percentages.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep guys from ever achieving the lean, muscular, strong, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
And in this book you’re going to learn something most guys will never know…
Before I dive into how, though, let me introduce myself.
“Oh Look, Another ‘Guru’ Claiming He Has All the ‘Secrets’ of
If that’s what you’re thinking, I totally understand.
In fact, your skepticism is good. It will protect you from the thieves, liars, and shysters that run rampant in this industry (and in some cases, run this industry).
You should listen to me because…
I’VE MADE EVERY MISTAKE IN THE BOOK
AND KNOW WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DOESN’T
Along the way I’ve made all the mistakes that you can possibly imagine:
- I had no idea how to properly eat right ( I always thought you must “eat clean” all day everyday.
- I avoid carbonates because carbs is the ENEMY, that’s what I thought…
- I made my metabolism go down to a point I gained 20 pounds less than two weeks!
- I spent ridiculous amounts of money on useless supplements.
- I focused on “intense training”- lots of reps, super sets, drop sets, all for the PUMP and SWEAT- NO PAIN NO GAIN!
- I didn’t based my training on basic lifts such as SQUAT, BENCH & DEADLIFT.
- I did too much aerobic because if I wont I will lose my “shredded look”
- I changed my workout routines regularly to really “confuse” my muscles ( the only one who got really confuse was me…)
- I didn’t track my progress correctly and I was just improvising And many more.
In short, I did what you see most people doing every day, and paid the price in years of wasted time and effort.
Ironically, however, my past struggles have helped me tremendously in showing others how to get fit.
I’ve never used anabolic steroids or fat loss drugs, and here’s my 360 days a year look:
If I try to get bigger I hang out around 9% body fat.
Why am I showing you this though?
To brag? Hardly.
I don’t know about you, but I have a hard time taking fitness advice from someone that doesn’t look as he speaks.
I always say- ” don’t just talk the talk- walk the walk.
I want to follow people that have done exactly what I want to do, not people that just talk about doing it.
I don’t care how many degrees someone has or how smart they sound…if they haven’t achieved success with their own advice…or if they’re too lazy to do it…I’m skeptical.
So, the bottom line is I know exactly what it’s like to be stuck in a rut…to have no clue if I’m training correctly…if I ate too much or too little to get lean…to deal with injuries…to want to give up…and to have just about every other problem most people grapple with.
And now, having overcome these problems myself…I know with 100% certainty what it takes to put them all to rest and finally achieve the type of physique and strength most guys in the gym have always wanted.
I BACK MY WORK UP WITH SCIENTIFICALLY
Everywhere you look there’s another GURU claiming to have found special “shortcuts” to getting muscular, lean, and strong. All for the low price of $97! And you better buy now before it’s too late!
Trying to figure out who’s lying and who’s not is hard enough, let alone who isn’t lying and actually knows what they’re talking about.
I Don’t Claim to Have Discovered the “shortcuts to abs”
In fact, much of what I teach was known decades ago and has since become buried beneath all the crap.
. Whenever you hear someone make a claim about how to best build muscle, lose fat, get strong, or improve health, your first thought should be, “Is there scientific research to support that statement?”
I know that might sound overly skeptical and even cynical, it’s necessary if you’re to protect yourself from the staggering amount of bad advice in this industry.
- I myself want to make sure I understand things correctly and thus review a lotof scientific papers.
- I don’t want you to just take my word–I want you to understand whyand be able to review the research for yourself.
I Strive To Give You the Whole Picture, Not Just “My Way” of Getting Fit
That is, I don’t want you to just blindly follow my advice or programs–I want you to gain a holistic understanding of the subjects of building muscle, losing fat, and getting strong. And I want you to enjoy the flexibility this type of understanding gives you.
Yes, there are certain things that aren’t negotiable: energy balance, macronutrient ratios, progressive overload, and the relationship between training intensity, volume, and frequency, for example. (And if all that sounds like gobbledygook to you,
When you know what you’re doing, you can eat foods you like, eat when you like, train anywhere from 3 to 6 times per week, rotate through each body part once or twice per week, and so forth.
While I do share with you exact methods that most people do best with, I want you to be able to intelligently modify them to best fit your circumstances
. If you’ve ever wondered how some of the transformations you see on the Internet are actually possible, you should know something:
Those crazy 3-month transformations you see all over the Internet are bullcrap.
In many cases, what you’re actually seeing is the result of…
- Extensive training history that allowed for rapid re-gain of muscle. “Muscle memory” is very real and it generally takes about halfthe time to re-build muscle as it takes to build it from “scratch.”
- Drugs, including anabolic steroids and fat loss agents.
Alright, enough about me.
If you’ve made it this far, I’m going to assume you’re interested in what this page is really about the launch of my book…
” THE BODY YOU NEVER DARE TO DREAM “
The ultimate guide for building muscle mass, losing body fat and most of all how to really get your mind into the right “state” for a change.
This book will contain this subjects:
- The mental attitude- how to set your mind for a change
- Willpower and self control- how to control your cravings, how to go to the gym when you feel you don’t want to.
- Fat loss myths and mistakes.
- IIFYM – What is it and should you do it ?
- The Perfect Workout Routine
- Stretching And Foam Rolling
- HOW MUCH MUSCLE CAN YOU BUILD NATURALLY, AND HOW QUICKLY CAN YOU?
- Nutrition – Food Scale, Macronutrients, Pre/Post Workout Meals
- THE SCIENCE OF METABOLIC SPEED AND LOSING OR GAINING WEIGHT
- Tracking Progress
- TIPS FOR MAINTAINING SINGLE- PERCENT BODY FAT PERCENTAGES.
- HOW TO STAY IN SHAPE WHEN YOU’RE TRAVELING
- HOW TO CHEAT WITHOUT GETTING FAT
- Hitting a plateau
- Common Q&A
All of that for FREE!
How many people told you stuff that are opposite from each other?
How much more time are you going to spend on trying to understand the right way?
If there is something I learned from all of my years in the industry will be this:
” learn from other people mistakes and you will save yourself massive TIME and PAIN!”
Whats people say about the book:
” Although I started my journey before i met lidor, I, like many other people that want to lose some weight made some mistakes like not working out in the gym, eating very lil, but the minute i started to train and work according the priciples in this book the results were beyond what i accepted.”
” first i were very sceptical, I’ve tried so many ways that i thought it’s not possible to get to the results i want. the moment i realized how to control my nutrition, my workouts- the results finally started to come! today i maintain a weight of 62 kg and the feeling could not be better than this.”
” I couldn’t believe that i could be were im today. I have no doubts that any person that want to see a change in his body and apply the principles that in this book will get to the results he is after.”